Bookworm

Saturday, January 31, 2009


Twilight Part II
So I think i am going to read the twilight series yet again.
This quote was part of a layout i was looking at a while ago, and i love the series.

"You’re not asleep, and you’re not dead. I’m here, and I love you. I have always loved you, and I will always love you. I was thinking of you, seeing your face in my mind, every second that I was away. When I told you that I didn’t want you, it was the very blackest kind of blasphemy."

I just finished Lovely Bones, and it was SO sad. I was prepared for it though because a few of my friends said it was really graphic and sad. I am looking forward to the movie now, which happens to be coming out on my birthday, March 13th.

Speaking of movies, i went to see Revolutionary Road last week, and now i want to read the book! it was a really good movie, and super depressing. I could totally relate to what Kate Winslets' character was feeling, and how she felt trapped. I don't necessarily feel trapped but at times you feel as though you can't get out, out of your body, out of your mind, out of a certain situation, and to just run away would seem like the most possible, and tempting decision to make.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sheri, RN said...

I've read the Twilight series 2x now. It is worth the time to read it again, you pick up on things you may not have the first time through. :)

February 7, 2009 at 7:26 PM  
Blogger Eleanoorr said...

Hey :) I just wanna say Hi! and thanks for following my blog :D

I <3 the twilight saga so much! My blog talks alot about twilight and other books so I hope you like it :)
Love Elly x

February 10, 2009 at 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home